Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thunder Love Channy-a-Story Ep. 10

Thunder Love Channy-a-Story Ep. 10 On YouTube.





Just below the back where we left off Chad: first kiss of coexistence (long kiss) (Chads POV) I can not believe it! Living with my dream woman! How can anything possibly be better! Sonny's POV: Who knew that this never happens! I thought it was my dream at random, but I think it is. Hes the best thing that ever happened to me! Ive got a broken arm and leg, and could not be happier, just because hes here. (End of the kiss) Channy: (you look, laugh) Sonny: I love you (kiss on thecontrol) Chad: I love you too. They are now settled (leads in his new room) to get Chad: So I thought, now that we have a new life together, we have to do with this house! Sonny: Can you explain? Chad: Come on, you know, redoing the house together. It'll be fun. We can paint the walls purple, if you want. Sonny: I like purple Chad: And I love you, and you do it with me? Whaddya say? Sonny was! Chad: So, what colors do you think? Whatever you want, this is our home now! Sonny: (thinks)I do not know. Chad: Well, I know what I want Sonny: What? Chad: Sonny Sonny: (inspired) thats it! Chad: What? Sonny: The total stay, yellow! Chad: eh? Sonny: The yellow and the pillow in the shape of the sun and the slices of lemon false! Chad: I like it! Sonny: How about every room a different color theme Chad: So the bedroom? Sonny: What do you want? Chad: No, the choice is yours. I just know that you're going to get some fun and courage Sonny: So ... bright blue! Chad: we...

Keywords: 720p

Jamie Young Table Lamps cloth diaper blog

No comments:

Post a Comment